Friday, July 8, 2011

Hey. I'm new here so..............yeah

well. hello. I am Antoinette, but I would prefer you call me figgy. I'm 16, live in PA, and am offten called wierd, freaky, and stupid. I totally disagree with the last statement, but hey, thats just me.

I like thiking of stories and poems, even if I don't like writing them down. I'm strait forward and tell you whats on my mind...even if it is completely out there and not related to the conversation AT ALL. I love halloween because i get to pretend to be someone (or something) i'm not and people don't look at me funny.  I like kirby (>_-_)> so don't be supprised when he randomly appears in my blogs. I will write my story and post my poems and I want honest opinions, even if they are negative, but don't be a hater, please.
Hmmmmm. What else.

Oh, I like outside and i think outside of the box....actually, i tHink i completely flattened the box and may have recicled it.....not sure. I like nature, plain and simple. History is awesome and i want to know everything, even tho I know that isn't possible.

soooooo. i don't know what else to write. I want to be a novelist and I will go to collage for history something. I'm not sure yet. you probabLy don't care and most of you wont read this......oh well.  so, BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment